nuffnanger, yes i am :)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

hi.

WARNING: it is a longggggg post

Wonder nowadays anyone still read this dusty old never update blog? if do, leave a comment send me some love? thanks! :3

For those who know me in person would know that I'm currently studying in Melbourne, which is not part of my plan before my trip to Melbourne this year during February -.- but never mind, I'm not in my England but here, Melbourne, Australia. My friends even say that I confirm cant used to the life in Melbourne because it is so boring and no goods to shop here lololollll they sound like my purpose to study abroad is purely for shoppinggggg.. But! Hey for those who may concern, I'm all good here :D My adapting ability is outstanding, no worries, so far i never Skype home yet cuz i dont want to cryy BUT i do whatsapp wechat and facebook connect with my family ;) definitely a good girl! *smirk*

Lets talk a little bit about the life since I came here.. I think it should be not very long...... :3

16th July 2013 My family and I took the afternoon flight to Melbourne, ahh~ and here's come a little surprise from these lovelies! They purposely woke up earlier (than I do.. somemore i travelled from Mentakab to KLIA hehehe i woke up late), and came all the way to airport to send me off T^T maybe I've told myself I can't cry because I don't want seeing you guys cry too.. sorry for being not so sentimental that day but you guys really :') ♥♥ feel so loved! and of course, the SPY behind who ask me when was my flight, what airline I'm taking bla bla bla..you're really good in being information collector, Jen!


Alright and then I reached Melbourne on 17th.. and started to miss Mr. Sunshine :3
From 17th to 21st nothing much but then I became a budget tour guide for ma family haha! And 21st is the date of Mr. Sunshine coming back to Melbourne! excitingggg becuz it was his birthday too ♥ but sad because family are going back to Malaysia ad :( WHY LAR WHY!

Here's some photos of my family when they were in Melbourne.. my Lumix BB can't charge here I DONT KNOW WHY and I asked my parents to bring it back to Malaysia to fix it and..... I got no camera now :(


wind so strong! dad and didi so cutee!

While my family was still in Melbourne, the wind never stop.. imagine those trees around you are shaking like it is going to fall anytime soon.. even myself also cant stand still :3

22nd July 2013 till 31st August, studying in new environment totally is a challenge which I don't really able to overcome it but I know I have to because yea, I'm here.. :) the accents, the school syllabus etc etc are really different than the one i studied in the past. And here's come the first mid-term break.. something happened which make me made my decision to waste money and went back home. Home i mean Malaysia..

Reached Malaysia at 3rd September till 6th.. i know how money wasting is this but i cant regret on the decision i've made! which Mr. Sunshine taught me..

This trip home made me gathered with those friends who i unable to meet before I left last time due to the packed schedule and so many issues that I dealing with all this while.. But thank God for this opportunity!
♥ Able to farewell for JiaYiee and meet up with Sam
♥ Able to meet up with baby ZeeWei
♥ Able to meet ZeHong
♥ Able to bond a bit with cousies
♥♥ Of course, able to see my siblings and parents and popo and my HaWeeWee! ♥♥

Although there were some 'unables', but is not like I'm not going back anymore :3 Thankiew so much for them who are so busy but yet spend some quality time with me ♥
X Unable to meet up with Dar and some friends in KL etc etc
X Unable to done whatever i need to do and what i promised my friends i would :X

otw home!
zehong ♥


so in love with this magic selfie camera!
my cousies ♥
♥ Jiayiee, Sam and me before i chop off my hair T__T
ZeeWei ♥♥ sweetest one! and me.. with shorter hair

 ZeeWei actually scolded me for cutting of my hair once she got on my car.. and i regretted as well :(

phew! and guess what? two lovely bitches came to airport for me ♥♥ so loved!

bitches for life ♥ i love you both! PeiYee and Peakky!

This time I didnt forgot to bring my camera but I cant bring my camera with me because it is overweight.. bought too much cookies for Mr. Sunshine ad T__T

And then school started, assignments loaded, came back to Melbourne, came back to reality :)
I appreciate everyone that exist or existed in my life, and really appreciate for those who making, make, or even made efforts to stay in my life.

Especially you, thanks for being with me when I was ups and downs. Although you left, but there's always a vacant for you.

"True friends never leave, real friends never gone; when they are treated with real heart, real love, and real friendship." not really believe in this quote anymore because no matter how real you're, something will ruin you, somehow.

Of course, thank you Mr. Sunshine ♥, the one that I never imagine he would be so important to me, the one that intruded my life. My shelter, my shoulder, my pillar of strength, my sunshine, my cookie monster. You might not guide me as correctly as you should be (he always got wrong info or wrong knowledge lollll) but no worries, still long to go. Wo bu pa ni HERH! You always say that no one change you but I did, I wonder what I've done to you haha but you've poisoned me, Mr. Sunshine ♥







Let's the photos do the talking now x

stitchie ♥
probably my fav photo of the year haha Jen ♥

dar ♥

hello dear ♥
my baby ♥

beebs ♥


mom ask me not to upload this photo hehe but she so cute XD


every year tradition ♥

xoxo

hi darling! ♥

without you guys my 2013 wouldn't be complete!

my boss :D

four musketeers!
crazeh bunch of loves


and of course,

Mr. Sunshine (who claims himself as sunshine boy
thus i have to call him sunshine boy -_-)
most of them were my birthday celebration photos / random photo / photoshoot / farewells.
end of this long long post, xx.

loves, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment