nuffnanger, yes i am :)

Monday, May 20, 2013

Lucky.

Can't imagine how lucky I was on 518. Basically lucks happen daily because I cherish small matters. I went to KL on Friday which is 517 and I got nothing more than just to visit my friends. Was driving the whole day and feel so exhausted and drained! After fetching Jo Yi from Mid Valley how much I wish I have a personal chauffeur. We went Pavilion straight for two days & we found parking immediately (cuz normally I went with xx we find parking like decades, but just sometimes. LOL) No matter where we go parking is like welcoming us lololol..

I was not expecting that I could go to TVXQ Catch Me live in KL, the ticket is so expensive and is impossible for me to afford. The day before I went to KL I told my friend that I gave up and didn't hold any expectation for this concert already, never even ask my parents cuz I unable to get any ticket (cuz I am dumb in concert ticket purchasing sorry) Thank God seriously thanks a lot that my friend knows that I love TVXQ and she asks me to go with her (which actually is she accompany me to go hahaha thankiew babe ily). While waiting the respond from the other friend who is already at the stadium, both of us slacking at home and started to give up to go to the concert cuz from Ampang to Stadium Melawati ain't near and is 430pm liao, the concert starting at 6pm. And Jo Yi and I thought that is either the ticket is free but far from stage or we have to pay a lil yet still far from stage LOL. While I was about to drive back to Mtkb, Jen called, and said that "You have to believe this, we just got the VVIP ticket (which costed RM888) and is rock pitt zone A which is freaking near to the stage yet, is FREE!"
"What?" I can't believe this *faint*
"COME FASTER LAR!!" said Jen.
Without hesitation, we flyyyyy to Stadium Melawati and we made in on time. 610pm we entered the stadium and I was like "OMG am I dreaming is my dream coming true OMG I couldn't believe this this is so unreal!" LOL sorry I have so much OS in my heart at that moment >< Once I entered the stadium, the intro is so fucking long and I wasn't know what the hell I am doing there and start blaming why am I so short! After the intro.. Owh God, my two God damn Yunho and Changminnie appeared. That moment, I cried.. AHHHH! I can't hold my emotion T^T and I walked in with only cash, phone and car key didn't even bring my purse cuz the securities are too strict and I am too rush for them to waste my time. They even check is there anything under my shirt OMG. Whatever, no doubts, my life completed once my Homin appeared. Tho I never meet them 5 together (I was too poor to go any of their concert in the past, and now is currently waiting for their reunion LOL), but at least I met 5 of them already! I went JYJ showcase when 2011 Oct 17th with Eileen and babes, and in 2013 May 18 I MET THE REST! Seriously, what can I ask for more? Yun promised that they will be back next year, GOD PLEASE, let me meet them again!! and of course JYJ also cuz during the showcase (I bought cheapest ticket due to I was too poor LOL) I cant believe that I met Jaejoong Micky and Junsu in real life so the whole showcase I'm not in the situation LOL! But this TVXQ concert :') I can see how flawless is Changminnie and how charming is my Yunnie cuz they were just sofuckingneartome until I cant ask for more near (although Changmin is the one who keep coming to my zone but not Yun, but is more than enough!) Once I tweeted about asking Yun to come to my side and HE DID. GOD DAMN HIM dudes you just took my breath awayyyyyy 미안해 재중아! This concert was quite long and worth it cuz the visual effect, the sound effect and everything is just so perfect BUT STILL EXPENSIVE although I got it free ehehe (⌒-⌒; ). Thanks JPM! from 615pm to 915pm, three hours wey! Although Homin bushede us but I even more bushede you both T^T
After the concert Jo Yi and I went to Rendezvous Steak to eat our super late dinner and then I start my journey homeeeeeeee..
Ahh, not to mention the sales key in the wrong amount in my debit receipt make me save RM20 *\(^o^)/* hahaha sorry I am cheapskate! But here to claim that I didn't realize when I sign the receipt, only realize it when I am home :3

Thanks a lot to the concert coordinator or whosoever for giving us the ticket :') sorry that I can't recognize you and didn't even say thanks to you face to face, you'll never know how much this mean to a Cassiopeia, to me. Your kindness (although you might just want to fill up the stadium) just made my life completed! 

Still keeping the faith, AKTF.

Loves, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment