nuffnanger, yes i am :)

Monday, April 11, 2011

peepers!

Hello peepers~ hahaha!



i know i am so e.t. LMAO.
Alright, HAHAHAHA i am so damn happy that my Mid-term was END LAST FRIDAY! *celebration*
hahaha, well. Before my last paper, i went to Fish & Co. to have my freakin' brunch. Hmm, first of all, not i too dak han or what, just i wanna eat fish and chip so badly out of sudden. Yea yea, my friends said i just like a pregnant woman LMAO. tsk tsk, i am not pregnant kay. I just want what i want. =))

As i wished, Fish & Co. So what? ordered then camdid ad lar~


You can't smile lar, YIIYERRRR

I dislike this 

Alright, this one better =PP

LOL i look weird here =.=

My Italinies Cheese don't-know-what this call Fish and Chip.

Best seller in town ♥ i prefer this than mine =C
After Fish & Co., i was late to my IMC exam and i didn't fully prepared for exam, somemore i sit the most front row, that means i was Dying. hahahaha. efffff


Yesterday we facetimed, hahaha until his iPhone die ad, somemore didn't bring his charger back. How come this world got such stupid idiot!
Then we decided to do something stupid. Well...... is so much stupid luckily mine is so that small so you can't see it. =PP

He was writing something for me ♥ can see mine at the corner there weee~

OMG freakin' ugly lor his drawing! So am i this ugly for you? FML.


Well, just a random update for nothing. hahahahaaaaaa. Ciaos peepers, this week i damn freeeee. Date me lar! =) i mean weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment