nuffnanger, yes i am :)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy April Fool! ♥

hahahaha!
randomly, just wanna post up what i did when april fool =P

I am evil enough to be devil. This is so true huh!
Hubby boy dated me to the Curve since i asked him to bring me there for my sister's spectacular. Well, is not date anymore then. I requested him to bring me to Curve TT how pathetic LOL.

Mana tau, my dad went before us and took the spec ad. To reduce the embarrassment to the max, i bought contact lens, my rm 130 gone TT *heart pain heart pain*
Ergh, is SUPER hard for me this thrifty person to save up rm 150, I made it, and I spoiled it.
After that, I went to MANGO, and FML, i heart the latest shirts! ERGH, i wanna buy them up but, erm, my rm 130 just gone and stupid hubby wont buy them for me tho.

Little argue before we went Curve =( i hate chu!

After that we ciaos to Gardens to have our brunch. Is B-R-U-N-C-H not BREAKFAST. I hate chu to the max! HAHAHA, thanks God, he ordered something that he cant eat [Steak Sandwich] and he starved! Consequence of making me hungry and angry always. He cant eat beef but he told me he didn't know Steak is Beef, LMAO. I cant eat for him tho since i had my f*ckin' DELICIOUS chicken teriyaki is much more better than his well-done steak! erghhhhh~ Can't explain it in words, show you some pichas!


stupid pimple lapsap 

camwhore 

SUPER refreshing ice lemon tea!

erm, weirdo salad, i-hate-the-most Tomato soup-of-the-day, and lapsap's SUPER expensive Orange juice

♥ i heart this corner to the max!

ugly to the max! ><

heartish lovely dessert, chocolate delight and something cripsy thingy ><
ta-dang! My chicken terriyaki~ ♥_

the decor of Gardens, Owhhh~ *melt*

Lil corner outside of Gardens.

Stupid lapsap!

by hubby 
 After that, hmm is time to go to college. FYI, i am a damn crazy puff. Hahaha, here's are some pichas of my ♥ ♥ in college!


Three of US!

Lew Kexin and Chow YeeChia


  
My Twins!


After we took those random and i-am-so-uglyy pichas in front of library (i have no idea WHY ad hahaha), then my dad was there and i GTG. TT
Well, another happy thingy was reaching. My dad promised me to bought me a new laptop. HE DID IT! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. But there is no stock for temporarily so i need to wait within two weeks, it will be MINE property. OMG, so gan jeong! ERGH~
I struggled for two weeks to choose in between Alienware, Studio XPS and MacBook Pro. I thought my dad will not buy me MBP but he did it! When april fool somemore, am i dreaming? OMG
~


dad i love you to the max!


Somemore he bought me the size that i wanted to. ♥ Dad, I heart you. You bought me Lumix GF-2 as my new life gift and now, TT 


BTW, is time to think how to save our mother earth and TAKE CARE OF YORUSELF!
I going to save money for my baobeii daddy and mummy ad, is time to OI, Mid-term coming this tuesday. FML! Nights peepers~

No comments:

Post a Comment