nuffnanger, yes i am :)

Friday, July 27, 2012

I am back.

So sorry that i abandoned my blog for like, erm, half year. LOL. Now I am BACK, with new hair color and new title for the blog - Chiaism. *acting chio*
Chiaism, is defined as Chow Yee Chia's spirit or CYC's swag or theory. *macam yes*
Well, not to crap so much but photos will tell the stories.



Personally like my hair color in this photo a lot hiak hiak


sho in love with the not-so-green-with-some-turquoise-blue or idk what blue :P

and this is my hair color without flash. :D


At first i dont plan to dip-dye one lor, then my friend did dipdye for me so i just let it be and ta-dang~ the outcome is so satisfying <3
FYI, is purple and blue and i feel like i am having a small galaxy on my hair <3


altight i shall bath now. Is lazing whole day liao. One month sem break started. I will USE THEM wisely *i wish LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment