nuffnanger, yes i am :)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2AM showcase!

Hello PEEPERS! Sorry for abandon you bloggie. I know right, i am a fail blogger. D:
Yea! So hahaha, FYI i just got back from 2AM showcase. Actually I don't know 2AM well before that. I know them MORE at the Saturday morning before i went their showcase. You know, boost up to be a better k-pop fans. I am outdated one. ==
So yea, NOW, ta-dang! THEY are SO amazing! 2AM, nice song, nice voice, nice hot bodies. HAHA. They dance too. They are not just Singing Group like choir LOL.
zone C!

Can see from the picture above, there was damn less people queue up in Zone C before we went out for our lunch -- McDongDong. But then when we came back right, WTH damn long queue ad! and the security uncle told us don't stand under sun very hot then we walk to the stairs there, then more and more people queue up ad. TT


going to start!


JoKwon!



macho seulong!

JoKwon~

my DIY glowing in the dark! yea~

the end.

How I know about 2AM? I think is from baby Lam lar. She or other showed me the mysterious MV. Now i know is 2AM's MV- 'You Wouldn't Answer My Call'. The song is so niceeeee until i forget the reason of why the mv is weird ad. ==
Listen to 2AM lively, something that makes me think, peace. How nice if you can see them everyday and let them sing to you everyday!
Hmm, when starting right, everyone damn shy when they met fans on stage but this except for JoKwon, he this adorable kiddo just you know, so funny!
SeuLong most shy, he not even dare to go near to the fans. I think the fans freaked out. She might worried that she has body odor that day haha
Everyone hugged their fans while singing except Seulong. Owhhh big boy, be brave! =D
and lastly, their song is so LAM until i forgot how tough i walked through to the showcase. =] nice!

The next day, no pichas, epic fail me haha. My hubby's birthday but he cant be with me whole day so what to do? Friends and Family first before hubby so, yea! Sunway with Jiayiee and Kahyew! Thanks to the max my hubby's baby boy - JiaYang who willing to fetch us up and down. I know this is all for a purpose tho, but still thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment